A great journey in progress!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Serenity #24

From a young age, Music brought me comfort, peace, and creativity into my life. I took this quiz, which is fun to do a times. During this period in my life, with everything that is going on, with my diagnosis of heart failure at age 33, and
having to choose between living or dying, and then being asked by my best friend to be a brides maid in her wedding next year, a lot of great things are happening, meaningful, thought provoking, and scary all in one big package.




You Are Classical Music



You are a somewhat serious person who enjoys studying subjects deeply.

Art of all kinds interests you, and a good piece of art can really effect you emotionally.

You are inspired by human achievement, and you appreciate work that takes years to accomplish.

For you, the finer things in life are not about snobbery - they're about quality.

1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

verrrrrry cool. music rocks even when it isn't rock n roll

music also has healing power.

take care of yourself sis. choose health. u are loved and needed here yet

love joy peace