A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A New World Coming



I've always loved Cass Elliott, my mom had a cassette tape of hers that I played to death the year after she passed away in 1987. The few months I lived with my big sister and her family, were extemely tough, and her soulful voice gave me comfort, while waiting out the disasters. Rick my nephew had Neil Young and I had Cass Elliott. I am going thru the same changes internally, so when a friend on a different website put up this video, it triggered a moment of clarity and rememberance to me. To update everyone, my mom, (the woman who raised me 13 and on) recovered from her hip replacement surgery, and is now sitting up. I am so thankful for this happy news. Grateful for all the prayers and support. Thank you Universe!

No comments: