A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sick, But Grateful!

I feel terrible. After last weeks big deal, now I am fighting a stuffy nose, sore throat, and an ear ache. I want to go spend Christmas with my brother Rob and his family, but I fear that will not happen if I continue to have this sickness. On top of that, someone that I consider to be a friend is acting like a butthead. Saying he only likes hanging with me half the time and I make him uncomfortable and so on. I don’t need anymore. I am feeling so exhausted by last weeks ordeal and the year long battle to get some oxygen and now this. My head cold is not what’s bothering me. It’s the fact that for 5 years this same old battle with my friend goes on and on. He is not clear on anything, I do not know what the heck is going on. I never will, I realize.
I am taking a week to myself, to rest, to heal, to get better both physically and emotionally. I need this. Today, I did absolutely nothing, no chores, nothing at all. I watched several movies Alexander with Colin Ferrell and Angelina Jolie. I don’t know if I like Oliver Stones version or not.
Despite being sick, I am thankful I can take a deep breath and walk to my mail box and not sound like a moose. I am still making long term plans for my future. I need rest and retreat to come to terms with everything I’ve gone through. I’ll keep everyone posted on what everything and my progress.

No comments: