A great journey in progress!

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Beginning Of My 36th Year.


One day until surgery, yes, another surgery just as before. I'll be having at three more until whatever is in my throats gone. The strange thing, am at peace with it. Grateful, finally answers to my questions. Tomorrow I'll even have more answers. Some how the last six months brought on some changes to my attitude and even to my relationships. My thirty sixth year will be a miraculous adventure. That became evident on my birthday, which was Friday. The whole day, one thing after another happened, both good and bad and somehow everything meshed well. To where fear, anger, resentment, and most of all paralysis have vanished. Compulsion to sit around and wait for a certain friend to be a friend disappeared to where it does not matter at all. I've got plans, and also the gumption to get them done, only two days and then the gate to my journey will be open to me and the next chapter of my life can begin. Actually, its already began last Friday, the first day of my thirty sixth year. Where for the first time, contentment and love resided beside me with my family and friends, from close by, to far away. My sister in law Chris took me to the Rose Garden, the roses weren't all in bloom, but many flowers were. Where we walked a little ways and saw the outline of this magnificent city garden located in Portland Oregon. Plans for going back are in my agenda this summer. Then we drove around for eighty miles looking at awesome homes and scenic views and yep, cemetaries too. Then we went home and ate cheese, bread, and played a couple of games before going to my home at 4 AM. Many more great days will happen...

No comments: