A great journey in progress!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Movie Questions

1. What's your favorite movie genre? I like most genre’s. I’m not too choosy.

2. Name five movies you'd recommend to friends? 1) Underworld 2) Miss Congeniality 3) Under The Tuscan Sun 4) Pretty In Pink 5) all the saw movies (if you like scary movies.)

3. Do you ever watch a movie simply because of the actor in it? If so, who? Yes, John Candy, Denziel Washington, and Sandra Bullock.

4. If a movie you're planning on seeing is based on a book, do you read the book? Are you generally disappointed with one or the other? Yes, I read the book that the movie comes from. Yes, I was not impressed with Lord Of The Rings movies at all.

5. If you've ever watched a movie based on a true story, have you ever then looked to see how closely the movie followed the actual events? No, I don’t think I’ve done that, but it sounds like a good idea.

6. Do you ever watch Indie movies or do you stick with only the main stream? Yes, I have watched Indie movies. My friend Amber introduced them to me and we have fun watching them together.

7. Do you collect the movies on DVD that you've really enjoyed to watch again? Yes, I have a few movies on DVD.

No comments: