A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

33 & Still Kicking It!

This is a photo journal of my thirty third birthday, which was Monday. I got to spend time with some family and great friends. I had a great day. Thank you Monte for dinner, the drive up to Longview to see my mom, and of course the Tori Amos DVD collection. Thanks mom, it was great seeing you and visiting with you. It was awesome seeing you Carri and Levi too. It was awesome seeing Amber and her family. I'm blessed.





1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

I kept meaning to come to your blog to wish you happy birthday last week. I kept putting it off for reasons that now seem inadequate. I was having a bad week. Or thought I was, until I heard what happened to you on Thursday.

I am so glad you had an awesome birthday.

Is that pic of the kid in braces Levi?