A great journey in progress!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday Serenity #3





This weeks Sunday Serenity I decided to write about some important people in my life. Since Thursday night, when I had the scare of my life and I received my diagnosis, I realized some things about myself. And I have made some huge decisions, I have to take better care of myself, and I have to accept offers of help and the love that some people have for me too. I am at peace with these wonderful people in my life, My sisters, Vickie, Joy, and Carri, my mom, Monte, and Amber, and anyone else whom I am forgetting.

1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

Thank-you for participating in Sunday Serenity.

Yes, you are right about family and loved ones being an important element in creating serenity in our lives. Just knowing one is loved by even one other person can go a long way toward establishing a feeling of security that is one important element of serenity.

love joy peace