A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Book Meme

1. Hardcover or paperback, and why?

I actually don't have a preference at all.

2. If I were to own a book shop I would call it…

I have never thought about this, I guess I would have to call it the Sitting Room or something like that.

3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) is…

I don't have one.

4. The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be ….

There would be several, like Virginia Woolfe, Maya Angelou, and Toni Morrison, Nora Roberts, and Sarah Ban Breathnach.

5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except the SAS survival guide, it would be…

boy, that is a tough one for me to answer.

6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that….

Put into pictures what I am invisioning in my mind as I am reading, like a movie.

7. The smell of an old book reminds me of….

my dads library.

8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be….

I am always the charachter in every book I read. At least in my imagination.

9. The most overestimated book of all time is….
I can't answer this question.

10. I hate it when a book…

doesn't have a plot or imagination.

No comments: