A great journey in progress!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Serenity #11

This is a song on Pat Benatar album Innamorta and this song I have been playing around for a week and it has helped me feel forgiveness towards Monte and what has happened between him and I. The only part is, he wasn't a lover, he was a dear friend. The part where she says, I want to replace you with forgiveness brought tears to my eyes, because I have to forgive him and myself. I wish him nothing but the best and I hope he is truly happy. I will always care and wish him nothing but the best always.

Pat Benatar
Angry:

I walk around pretending you were never here, but the smell of you is everywhere. I ache so bad for you I want to shed my skin. Trying to keep my thoughts from turning into you.
I'm not angry anymore. I'm not angry. I"m not angry anymore.

There is no wound as deep as a lover's betrayal. NO touch as tender as your lovers hand . You were so generous with both that I nearly died. Took all my dignity until there was nothing left inside. I'm not angry anymore, i'm not angry, I"m not angry anymore.

I just want to forget you, I just want to erase you, and replace you with forgiveness. I"m not angry anymore, i'm not angry, i'm not angry anymore.

YOu were so generous with both that i nearly died, I'm not angry anymore, i'm not angry, I'm not angry anymore. I just want to forget you and replace you with forgiveness. I'm not angry anymore. I'm not angry anymore.

1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

how apropos. it fits like a skin.