A great journey in progress!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Salvador Dali

My friend Amber and I were talking today about metamorphis' and Salvador Dali paintings. I couldn't remember what his paintings looked like, Rick, an old friend had a book of his paintings and I remembered that, but couldn't visualize just one. I enjoy his art, I discovered. I like the music that is playing along with the art. My two favorites are the lady looking out the window at the ocean and the one where there is a butterfly and a devil in the corner. It brought out a certain creativity inside of me. Some of his paintings depict Christ and such, which is so intriguing to me, the images he paints. I would have enjoyed talking to him, to see what he was thinking or dreaming. Since, some of his paintings look like they come from dreams.

1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

i love salvador dali and back. whoever put this together picked the perfect music to go with it.