A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Loving My Planet

I'm watching disc two of the BBC Planet Earth Series. This disc includes "Caves", "Desert", and "Ice Worlds". I absolutely love the two discs of this series that I've seen so far and can't wait until the other three come my way. Despite the anger that I'm feeling about the oil spill and the selfish, thoughtless acts that BP has done to our resources. I cannot help but in awe of our planet and all the critters, humans, and plant life that's all around us. We are stewards of the planet, so shouldn't we be respectful and nurturing to it? We do have to live here and we are suppose to be the smartest species, sometimes I do wonder if that's true. Anyway, just a small reminder to be nurturing to myself and to the other living things on our planet...

No comments: