A great journey in progress!

Friday, July 27, 2007

My Life In Pictures

I thought I would post a blog of some pictures that I took before my camera decided to break down... I loved my camera, I spent good money on it, and now it is gone... I had fun taking all sorts of pictures with it, it brought out my creative side... I had to borrow money when I was having a predicament, and so I gave this camera for colleteral, and I just got it back two months ago, and not long after I got it back, the pictures started having lines go through it and just acting up. Now it is fully gone, dead to be exact. It will cost more to fix it then what the camera orginally cost me, so I just threw it away. I will someday get me another one... Enjoy the pictures...

Me...After losing 100 pounds, I still have more to go...


Letty, Amber Dawn, and Me in highschool. Amber sent this to me, so it was odd seeing myself so young again...


Amber May and I, seeing each other after not for 12 years. She was the first friend that I made when I moved to Longview Washington when I was 13... She is awesome. She made me feel good about myself, when she made the comment, still the same old blunt Jamie. she is a wonderful friend and I'm glad we reconnected... She is a sheriff in Vancouver, so we can see each other more often.



Amber, her sisters, and Me



Monte and I


All my Amber's. I knew two of them from highschool, the third one I met and they are all just awesome...


Amber and I


Pretty flowers



Impatients



My Tomotoe Plant



The clouds of a beautiful evening in Vancouver


A Rose from the yard of my apartments.

No comments: