A great journey in progress!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Survey Time Again

A N S W E R - T R U T H F U L L Y

1. Do you like anyone?: Yes, I like my family and friends
2. Do they know it? Yes, everyone knows that I love them.
3. Simple or complicated? Both, at different times.


IN - T H E - L A S T - M O N T H - H A V E - Y O U

4. Had sex:: Nope
5. Bought something: Yes, groceries...
6. Gotten sick?: Yes, I had a brief cold that last two days.
7. Been hugged?: Yep
8. Felt stupid?: Yep
9. Talked to an ex: Nope
10. Missed someone: yes, I miss several people in my life. Vickie, Rick, Joy
11. Failed a test: nope
13. Danced: Yes
14. Gotten your hair cut?: Nope, I"m trying to grow it out.
15. Lied: No


U N I Q U E

16. Nervous habits?: bitting my nails, sticking food in my mouth.
17. Are you double jointed?: I don't think I am.
18. Can you roll your tongue?: Yes
19. Can you raise one eyebrow?: No
20. Can you cross your eyes?: Yes
21. Do you make your bed daily?: I'm learning new habits, so I'm trying to.
22. Do you think you are unique?: Not anymore so, than the next guy or girl.


H A V E - Y O U - E V E R'S

23. Said "I Love you": Yes, I only say it when I mean it.
24. Given money to a homeless person: Yes, I have.
25. Smoked: I tried it once, I thought it was stupid, so I proceeded to destroy my moms cigarettes. I got the beating of my life because of that.
26. Waited all night for a phone call?: yes
27. Snuck out?: Yes
28. Sat and looked at the stars?: Yes


M A N N E R S

29. Do you swear/curse?: Yes
30. Do you ever spit?: Not on purpose
31. You cook your own food?: Yeppers
32. You do your own chores?: Yeppers
33. You like beef jerky?: Yes
35. You're happy with your life?: I'm actually getting there. Things are looking up for me.
36. You own a dog?: No
37. You spend your money wisely?: No, but I am aiming to do so.
38. Do you like to swim?: yes
39. When you get bored do you call a friend: Yeah


D O - Y O U - P R E F E R'S

41. Flowers or angels?: Flowers
42. Gray or black?: Both
43. Color or black and white photos?: Both
44. Lust or love?: love!
45. Sunrise or sunset?: Both
46. M&Ms or Skittles?: M&M's
48. Staying up late or waking up early?: Both at different times
49. Being hot or cold?: cold
50. Winter or Fall?: fall
51. Left or right?: I'm right handed
52. Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?: 2 best friends
53. Sunshine or rain?: Both


MORE HAVE YOU EVERS;

Sleep in a bed of the opposite sex?: Yes
Hooked up in the woods?: no.
Drank a bottle of alcohol by yourself?: Yes
Hooked up in the shower?: No
Been Dumped?: Yes
Stolen money from a friend?: no
Slept naked?: yes
Been in a fist fight?: yes
Snuck out of your house?: yes
Had a crush on a teacher? yes, mr. bloom
Seen someone die? Yes
Been on an airplane? yes
Slept all day?: yes
Missed someone so much it hurt?: yes
Fallen asleep during school? yes
Been lonely?: yes
Cheated in a game?: No
Been to the ER?: yes
Been in a car accident?: yes
Had detention?: yes
Missed your first love?: No
Cried yourself to sleep?: yes
Sung in the shower?: yes
Kissed a complete stranger? i knew his name.
Laughed so hard you cried?: yes
Cheated on a bf/gf?: never
Regretted hurting someone?: yes
Regretted loving someone?: yes
Been SUPER happy?: yes

No comments: