A great journey in progress!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Rambling Update

It's almost 4 AM, Friday morning. I haven't been on in a long time, a few weeks to be exact, I've worried a couple of my on-line buds. Here is an update on my life. I am definately loving my new found freedom in my maroon Toyota Camry. It is a dream, at least to me it is. I only had one repair that I had to get done on it, the starter went out on it, luckily had the right amount left in order to get it fixed. I didn't have a car for a few days, so it sucked. I dyed my hair brown black, which is darker. I'll post pictures to show, I like it a lot better. It makes my eyes pop out. I was nervous having my friend Amber dye my hair, because of the disaster that happened with an old aquaintance of mine. I'm glad I did it and it looks wonderful. My fourth was great. I came down to Longview to see my mom, and I spent the fourth at my cousin Marsha's, who is a fabulous host. I saw Jeremy and his girlfriend Mary and their 4 children, Casey and his girlfriends. And when Carri, Levi, and I walked to the lake we rain into my other nephew Rick and his Wife Jessica, they sat with us. It was a good 15 minutes of fireworks, the best part to me was my family though, the fireworks was not that spactacular to me. I"m not a holiday person, never have been. My family never really celebrated them or made them special, so I don't feel like I"m missing much when I don't celebrate or do anything. I'm happy that others are happy, but that is about it. I'm experiencing some new things with my friendship with Monte, he has a new lady friend, and it is an interesting experience. One I have to learn some more things from and test some of my theories about him. I want to believe was he says about him and I. I don't think I'm going to lose our bond of friendship, it is being tested again. I"m hoping to be back up on the internet soon, in the next couple of weeks. I'm at my friend Ambers. I am driving to Seattle with her and her sister to pick up her boyfriend Mark, who is coming in on a ferry from Canada. I have never met him, but I have heard some good things about him.

No comments: