A great journey in progress!

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Give Me J

I am without water, the contractors working on the plumbing today, as he was yesterday. Yesterday, Jessica and I went to the YMCA and we went to water theraphy, then to lunch, where we meet my friend Amber. This morning, I am feeling so tired. Though, I have watched my 3 movies I got from Netflix. Quarantine (wow, all I have to say is if that really happened we would be screwed.), Tinkerbell (was not impressed by what Disney did, but I still love you Tinkerbell.), and Mamma Mia (I love Abbas music and Meryil Streep and Pierce Bronson OMG, such a feel good movie).


You Are Shrewd and Talented
When You Are Comfortable or At Your Best:

You are ambitious, and hard-working. Adversity allows you to shine. You resourceful and able to make due.
People see you as honest to the point of bluntness. But they always know that you'll be fair. You have the good intentions.

When You Are in a Social Setting:

You are a powerful, competitive person. While you want to succeed, you are also able to find balance in your life.
People see you as self-sufficient. They are impressed by how much you are able to do on your own.

No comments: