A great journey in progress!

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Accomplishment

I'm officially moved. Yay! Took three days, my new start here in Longview will be a good thing for everyone. I love having animals back in my life, even the rowdy human kind. That'll take some getting use to. lol My quarters are not finished, not until the end of March. So, I am camping out in the living room and my furnitures in storage for a month. New experiences, the feeling of hope continues on.




Rick, Jessica, and Sam. They just finished spreading the new gravel on the parking space.




Rick and his motorcycle.



My new friend Christy. She's my nephew Rick's dog, I have finally moved. It's all done. Yay!!! Jessica, Rick's wife and I were watching Horton Hears A Who and Christy decided to cuddle with, she had her head on my breast. I love having a dog, actually, 4 dogs in my life, also 5 cats. I can actually remember their names. \\

No comments: