A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ode To The River






I woke up early today. I have a lot of stuff on my mind, I am working towards a lot of issues that have been perplexing to me for a long time. I am not positive of what the answers are, have this sneaky suspicion that the answers don't really exist, who knows?

My apartment is still being constructed. The bathroom is finally starting to look like a bathroom, and soon, I am hoping I will have my own spot. Thats one thing I am truly missing, my own spot. Where my stuff is, where I can make my own food, where I am not being invaded on my big dogs, or big humans, or pouncing cats, or other things, as often. I love my family, I am truly grateful for everything, but sometimes you just need some space.

I am officially starting my physical theraphy this morning, I am a bit nervous about it. I am hoping to build up the strength in both of my legs, and to also build on endurance. I have a feeling that I will be sore today, I'll be exercising in a swimming pool. Jennelle seems like a great physical therapist and she knows what she is doing. I have reverted to toe walking on my left leg, when I was 16 I had achillis tendon surgery on both of my legs. I was a toe walker my entire life, up to that point, my guardians noticed and got something done about it. My right leg is not as flexible either, but I am not toe walking on it. I don't want to go back to that predicament. Now, I have some goals, losing another 100 pounds, my physical theraphy so I don't end up back as a toe walker, getting my own spot, going back to school, and not acting like a complete lunatic over all the changes in my personal life and relationships.

These photographs at the top were taken last Saturday at Willow Grove Beach. Jessica and I went there to let the dogs, Christy, Steve, and Thomas run. The horse was trotting on the water front and Christy the dog wanted to sniff its bottome for a greeting. The horse was not having that. lol Anyway, I brought home a big piece of drift wood, that I want Jesscia to paint a Lord Of The Rings face on for me. Have a great morning...

No comments: