A great journey in progress!

Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm Back



Well I am back from my vacation, I also figured out how to add pics onto my blog, it took some help from my dear friend Amber, but i did it. The two weeks on the road, going through Oregon, California, Arizonia, New Mexico, Oaklahoma, Arkansas, and Tennessee our destination was awesome and cool. I have never traveled so many miles in my entire life. I enjoyed the sites, the smells, the interesting people that you look at while on the road and the great time I had with my friend Amber (my traveling partner) singing at the top of our lungs country and rock songs. We played the heck out of her Heart greatest hits cd and we played the heck out of my Leanne Womack greatest hits cd. When we were young girls we planned on doing something like this, it took us a long time to actually do this. There were some obsticles along the way, but I made it through it without a hitch. I have a lot of things do go through now and I feel a little more rested. My friend, whom I have written about in previous posts and I have had another upset and then we made up again. It is a difficult thing for me, because I have so much idle time that I forget that others have lives of their own. I haven't seen him in 2 months and hopefully when and if he comes on Sunday it will be different and we can rekindle our broken down friendship. I have a lot of growth to do in my life right now, stuff that I have been putting off for a long, long time. It is all emerging on me now and it feels like it is consuming my whole being. That is why I made a hard decision today, i decided to seek counseling, which is a big deal to me. I have to express how I feel to a stranger and decide to make the changes that I need to.

No comments: