A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

In Light Of Truth

As time passes on, I am feeling more confident, more relaxed, and more settled in who I am becoming. This new experience has drained me, I am bouncing back. I have to quit thinking that I can't, when I am capable. I'm not dead yet. This weekend spending time with my family in Bend Oregon for the weekend was an experience. My dads health and his realization what is really important in life, was an eye opening event for me. He has inspiration, he has some hope, despite his circumstances. He is going on, accepting that he can't change what can't be changed, and changing what is in his power to chance. We all have power and authority in our own life. That is something I am discovering for myself, that I have a voice, have the power, and the authority to do what I need to do. I don't need to subcome to what others want, think, or demand that is right for me. I have to stand on my own two feet, I am getting this lesson that I must learn right now. It has been a difficult lesson for me, but I am learning it. I am actually happy about learning it.

No comments: