A great journey in progress!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Bouncing Off Of Clouds

This Sunday isn't easy for me to find something that brings me peace. I was looking forward to seeing her in concert in December with a good friend, Monte. That has been dashed, yet again, like it was for me two years ago. I gave it up, because well, we are fighting. It hurts a bit, because we've done this before. It is hard to accept the end of something, someone that I felt close to, liked, could talk to about anything, and now have him say it didn't mean anything to him at all, and have him basically say, I want to be just your acquaintance now, instead of a friend. I'm not sure anymore. He is feeling stressed, honestly, I do not believe I am the cause of all of his stress, maybe some of it, but not all of it as he has claimed. Something else is going on and he doesn't want to talk to me about it and he doesn't have to. i'm sorry that he is going through so much and things are changing. Isn't friendship about excepting the changes we are going through and letting each other go through them without the anger. I can't think about him or talk to him any longer. It isn't healthy for me and it will bring the tears that I am trying hard to hold back. I wish him lucky in his life, I hope he finds the peace and understanding that he wants and needs in his life. I will always love and care about him. That is all I know for now.

1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

this was a wonderful song and video. i love her voice.

i didn't remember her hair being that red. she looks very much like i imagine Fancy, the mother of Briana in my story world. I think i would much prefer if Fancy's music sounded like this than country. Could picture Tori singing my Rag Doll Babies song?