A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More Quotes To Ponder

"There are no rules here. We're just trying to accomplish something" Thomas Edison

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off" Werner Erhard

"All human unhappiness comes from not facing reality squarely, exactly as it is" Buddha

"Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens" Jimi Hendrix

"All great things begins as blasphemy." George Bernard Shaw

I am on a quoting spree this morning. I woke up this morning, after only getting 5 hours of sleep, feeling energized. I have to leave for work in a few minutes. Edna, is a fascinating lady and I enjoy going to her home and helping her out. After work, I plan on going grocery shopping and enjoy the reprieve from the rain and the sunshine that is in its place. Thank you for the sun...

No comments: