A great journey in progress!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cross Stitching Adventure



Jessica, my niece in law encouraged me to try cross stitching, because she's working on this beautiful fairy. She had this pillow case pattern that she found at the thriftstore, so I started with that. There weren't any directions, so, I got to choose the colors. Jessica showed me the stitch, which wasn't that difficult at all. I actually enjoyed doing it. While watching movies, 'Rose Red", "Stargate", "The Sixth Sense", and "She-Devil", I cross stitched this pillow case. I ended up giving it to my sister/friend Joy. She can sew it into anything she wants to. She's creative in that way...
I have decided to expand my creative adventures a bit. I have not started another project, but I have been drooling over this cross stitch pattern book that Jessica has, so an idea is coming along. Right now, the biggest creative endeavor I'm going to be doing is getting my small room organized, and decorated the way I want it to be. I got some major ideas and plans to accomplish my the fall...

No comments: