A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Such A Long Time




I have been away for a long time. My computer's cord decided not to work and finally I had the time to call HP for a replacement. Now, I'm back.

Several changes have accured since my move back to Longview. First, my friend Amber got married this Monday and is now moving to Idaho. I'm excited, but deeply sad by this. Then there's the changes with my friendship with Monte too. And then dealing with the social dynamics of Rick and Jessica. I love them all, I want more. I do realize, that maybe it's me who has to do some changing. I am an introvert, I don't like sharing my thoughts, concerns, fears, especially with my family. I feel ashamed, humiliation, you can just imagine the spectrum of emotions. I have a long journey that's awaiting me.

No comments: