A great journey in progress!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Give

With the fear of losing my photographs on my computer, I have saved them all onto a DVD-R. It took a good 30 minutes to accomplish this goal. I had 6 g’s of photos on the disc when it was all finished. I chose to do this after not having my computer for a couple of months, because I thought the plug part on the computer was fried, turned out to be the cord, thankfully. I am happy to be back on the computer, to have my music, my photographs, and to be back on the net. Now that I have my computer, now I am on a quest to make a sanctuary for myself in the room, I have been given.
I am hoping to get my stuff out of storage this weekend and to unpack some of my items and then maybe I might feel like I am home, instead of this feeling of discontent. I am adding a collection of photos that I’ve taken the last couple months of not having my computer.










No comments: