A great journey in progress!

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Health And Spirit My Theme For 2010



I recently signed up for Netflix. I’m enjoying getting DVDs in the mail. I watched Ruby, The First 100 Pounds and I got inspired. I am on my own journey to fight the battle of being obese. I found her blog, also she’s on face book, since I do not have any way of watching TV I can keep up with her progress and read her inspiring story.
That’s not the only DVD I have gotten, I’ve been going movie crazy. As soon as I get one, I watch and send it back right away. I don’t have much of a life, plus I am still recovering from my almost two year battle to breathe. I am hoping to incorporate other things into my life, slowly, as I am on the journey to see what I love in my life. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of two books by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and Cheryl Richardson.
I fell in love with the movie Julie and Julia. Oh my, I love to cook, but have lost the inspiration. I do not have anyone to cook for but myself. I eat easy now a days, occasionally I will whip up a soup or stew. I still enjoyed Julie Powell’s journey of cooking through Julia Child’s French cookbook. I will be whipping up some great recipes soon, even if I am the only one who gets to enjoy them.
I’ve also watched Ghost Hunters, The Biggest Loser: Yoga, not very good in my opinion, and 1408. I am expecting Reign Over Me and Wayne Dyer: Spiritual Solutions. Do you see a theme forming? I do, health and spirit seems to be my motto for the year. My queue of movies seems to be growing as I research them out.

No comments: