A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trampoline Time!





"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

I received my mini-trampoline in the mail today. I am so excited. Fun was not had when it came to assembling, true strength and patients was needed. I enjoyed my three mini two minute workouts. Right now I’m concentrating on balancing, doing the major acrobats that the lady demonstrates on the DVD is not doable, at least not yet.
I’m still in the process of working thru a lot of mental and emotional stress that’s been eating away at me. So, I’m focusing on the physical to ease some of the tension. I do have goals, dreams, desires, feelings, and I’m processing thru all of them, making doable plans that work for me. A new thing for me…

No comments: