A great journey in progress!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Serenity

I received Dr. Wayne W Dyer’s Spiritual Solutions on DVD in the mail from NetFlix today. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the program. I watched it twice.
I gathered many cool points, I’m so thankful that I found the experiment he did in the program and also the prayer from Frances of Assi’s prayer. A lot of what he said sparked many ideas and realizations. I’m going through a hard time, re-evaluating many aspects of my life. Seems to me that I’m always doing that, maybe life is about evaluating what works and what doesn’t. I’m at a turning point in my life and a choice must be executed no matter what. I am going to follow through on something that my inner self has been telling me for a long time. It’s time… Taking a break from a certain relationship on my own terms, instead of his, and I am sure I’ll be lonely and want to contact him in some form, I also believe that I am strong and stubborn enough to not do it. I proved that to myself already with other things.




LORD, make us instruments of Your peace.

Where there is hatred, let us sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is discord, union;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that we may not seek to much

to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;

it is in pardonning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Amen

-- Attributed to John Bernardone ("Francis of Assisi"), 13th Century


No comments: