A great journey in progress!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Revelations From A Tired Soul




A revelation came to me in my sleep. I took this picture on my road trip last summer with my friend Amber. It is a peaceful picture, it reminds of the journey that I have been traveling on for the last couple of years. The rocky road, no one in sight, just me, my supplies, and my hatchet.

I found myself acting like I did a few months ago with a certain friend of mine, Monte. I see it now, I do not know how to stop. I some how want him to save me from something. That is unfair to him, unfair to me. He is not my savior or protector. He is a friend. I am acting like the crazy lunatic that I was and that is not me. I do not understand why every time we become friend again this ends up happening. It is tiring.

I do not want to waste anymore of my energy on this subject. It is boring. I want to live. I want to live, I tell you.

No comments: