A great journey in progress!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

My New Do

I decided to get my hair done yesterday. A couple of years ago, after Rick passed away, I cut my hair really short and dyed it this awful red color. So, I've been growing my hair out for a couple of years. It reached the bottom of my back. Yesterday, I drove to Longview and my best friend Amber little sister Jackie cut and dyed my hair. We went to Sally's and I picked out the two dye colors, one for highlights and the other for the main. I choose dark brown, since that is my natural color and deep auburn for the highlights. The highlights turned almost a pink color, but I don't mind. I've never had foil in my hair, so that was an interesting experience. This was a step into the new path that I am going, since January first. Amber bought herself a new straightner, iron thing, so I got her hand me down, that will be good, so I can experiment with it. Then when I feel more comfortable, then I can get me a new one.

This is Jackie and I in Amber's mirror, me with foil.


After Jackie finished. I love it...




All three of us, Jackie, Amber, and I...

No comments: