A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh Happy Day

I am excited about my new position. I now need to get some needed things to make my new position workable for my in home office. I am now an office manager for Mercy Caregivers. I’ve been working here since September 5th and I love my job. I am thankful for this job and all the new, exciting things that have been happening in my life because of it. I feel good about it. The things I need now to make this transition easier is an all in one printer, scanner, fax machine, a desk, and a better cordless phone.
I have moved on in my book reading the: Entering The Castle by Caroline Myss. I am enjoying this one too. I am gaining new perspective on my sojourn journey to my soul and life. That is what I’ve been wanting this year to be for me. A mindful journey to the path of what my destiny is, so I can finally find the peace that I’ve been craving.
I am hoping that within the next few months, I get my home office built, some bills paid off, and pictures. I have some new opportunities to better my relationships with people. I am going to be teaching my nephew Rick and his wife Jessica computer. They don’t own one, and don’t have a clue in how to operate around the internet. I offered and am willing to teach them what I know. I don’t know everything and I am still a student, but I know I can teach them enough for them to get around and be comfortable in using this valuable tool. I am also doing a Creative Change project with my sister Joy. I am enjoying it and listening to her and the new opportunities she is experiencing and embracing helps me gain new perspective too. Monte is now back in my life and we have made up in a sense. I feel better about that. We have been friends for a long time and it seemed silly to have this dispute over nothing destroy our friendship. I am glad and thankful he and I have this new opportunity to build and heal our relationship. I’m grateful for it. I’m grateful for a lot of things.

1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

i'm so happy for u sis.

i can't get over how much the changes we've made and the ones being sent to us feel like miracles