A great journey in progress!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday Serenity #18

Shopping, I know, I know, doesn't sound peaceful. This trip was different. I went with a friend, she got permission to change the wallpaper border in her bathroom from the manager. So, we went to Lowe's and it was fun to look at the paint chips. I picked out two colors that I want to change my bedroom into. I kept them for rememberance of what I want.
We also went to Target. I like Target so much better than Walmart. There I saw my dream desk that I want. Right now, my computer is on a card table in my office. I don't like it at all. I don't know, usually, I hate shopping, today, was different. I saw some amazing things on there and I it also helped that I just read about walking meditation in "The Art Of Power" book. Friends, shopping, beautiful things brings me peace. I send everyone peace and blessings.

1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

some kinds of shopping kind be enjoyable. esp the kind that adds beauty to your life.

me, you know, could shop for books 24/7. LOL