A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Happy Anniversary Joy & Ed

Am scaning my old photos onto my computer, I want to make a DVD with music for myself. Bringing up memories and also a good way for me to share with Joy...




Joy and Ed December 2nd, 1978... Beautiful bride and handsome groom.





Joy, Rob, and Joshua roller skating.




Rob, Carri, and Joy, my highschool graduation party.





For my sister Carris' wedding, wasn't she beautiful.




My first time at the beach. I was going in for my surgery the next day, so we took a trip to the beach, with my mom, dad, Carri, Joy, and Ed. Dad wasn't in the picture.



The family for Levi (nephew) first birthday, can you believe he's a freshman...Time does fly by.





The family getting readto leave or maybe going in, have no idea...



Ed, Joy, Mom, and Dad at the beach.



Joy, Sarah, and I



Joy and her cat Kinah.


1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

Thanks sis. So many memories