A great journey in progress!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Six

Got this from a fellow bloggers blog, am not going to tag anyone, because I don't like obligating anyone to do something they probably don't wanna do. Here are the rule:

How to play (it's really easy): Go to your photo archives or where ever you store your images; select the sixth file, open it and post the sixth picture contained there, with the story behind it. And, finally tag six friends to play (I'm not doing that last bit, but if you play, let me know so I will be sure to stop by and check out your photo story).







My friend Monte's a drummer, this is his kit. He has them set up in his dinning room, near the patio door. I love the drums, wanted to play them when I was a young girl. So, while he was in the bathroom, I snapped this photo of them. I have several shots of him actually playing them...

No comments: