A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rosemary

Hopefully, I've saved my Rosemary plant from the cold freeze we've been experiencing in the Northwest this week. I dug her out of the snow grave yesterday morning and I hope the defrosting in the house will keep her fragrantly alive. I love my Rosemary, the smell, the needles, the uses, the looks, and the fact, that she's difficult to start from seed. Nurture, is what I am planning for 2009, I decided to give myself a week head start, because the need for it is so great. I realize that things cannot go on the way they have been, because I will die, maybe not physically, but spiritually. I read an story this morning, called the Seal Skin, Soul Skin, which can be found in Clarissa Estes book "Women Who Run With The Wolves", that story hit home, and made the choice even more clear for me. I am still having the hardest time even getting started, my back started hurting again, now its included my knee, don't know if its the sadness that I feel inside because of some issues that I am having and my body is saying Jamie, take care of yourself or you will suffer the consequences.
The first day seems to be the hardest. I hope my Rosemary will be nurtured, healthy, and blessed, and I wish that for myself and for others in the world. Stay warm.




No comments: