A great journey in progress!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Different Questions

Off-The-Wall Questions:

When was the last time you tripped and fell?
It would be safer to ask me when I don’t trip and fall.

Where was the last place you slept besides your home?
Ambers’, I believe.

What are you listening to right now?
The movie “First Wives Club”.

What would you rather do, rake the leaves, or mow the lawn?
I would rake the leaves.

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
I don’t remember.

Last time you swam in a pool?
I don’t remember, it has been awhile.

Have you ever been in a school play?
I don’t think I have.

How many kids do you want?
None

Type of music you dislike most?
I don’t enjoy the hip hop music that much.

You have cable?
No, I find that my antenna with the basic channels is all I need.

Ever prank call anybody?
no

What's your favorite comic strip?
Garfield

Bath or Shower?
I like baths.

Best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
I haven’t seen any movies in the past two weeks.

Peanuts or popcorn?
Popcorn.

Sprite or 7-Up?
Cherry 7 up

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work/school?
Yes

Ever thrown up in public?
Yes, unfortunately. Thank you Amber for walking me to the nurses office and not minding.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Well, since I am going to be cenacle about true love, I’d take the money.

Believe in love at first sight?
nope

SOME STRANGE QUESTIONS:

Something purple within 5 feet of you:
There are shades of purple in my painting.

Is your hair long enough to chew on:
Yes

Least favorite color?
Mustard Yellow. (I agree Mandy, Yuck)

Did you have a good weekend?
Nope

Did you ever photograph something that was dead?
Yes


Current disappointment:
Oh man, the unknown in a certain relationship, because it seems to be on quick sand, again.

No comments: