A great journey in progress!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Survey time

ONE WISH?
For understanding in all my relationships.

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
Both

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Losing my friendships.

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
Nope

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
It depends on the reality show.

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
sometimes

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
I’d like to think so.

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
Well, sometimes I do wish for someone to share with.

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
black

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
Sometimes.

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
no

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?
Not that I know of.

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
The beach.

14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY?
He can be.

15. CAN YOU SWIM?
yes

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?
nope.

17. DO YOU GIVE A CARE ABOUT THE OZONE?
Yes, at times.

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE ROLL POP????
I never counted, I don’t have the time to.

19. DO YOU REALLY HAVE TIME FOR THIS?
There isn’t anything better to do.


20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
Yes

21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
nope

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENERS?
Um, what?

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
No opinion.

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I suppose

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
Not a thing

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"?
Today to my mom.

28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?
no

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
Nope

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
well done.

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
I find them smart.

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
Where there is a sock monster who comes through the dryer vent and sucks out one sock, so he can watch you run around looking for it.

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
5:11 pm

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A few, mckwalker do, hobble, Jammers, Jam,

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
Yep

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
yesterday

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
Both are fine.

38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
Only in ones heart.

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
Of course.

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
Not at all.

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
I’m not telling.

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
Crunchy

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
yes

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
yes

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
once

46. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
I can be.

47. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
blue

48. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
At times.

49. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
no

50. HAVE YOU EVER READ CATCHER IN THE RYE?
Yes

51. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
nope

52. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN MONEY?
no

53. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
no

54. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
Depends where

55. DO YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH?
At times

56. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
Yes

57. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
yes

58. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
Yes, it is a necessary device to have.

59. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
nope

60. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
yep

61. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
yes

62. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
beans

63. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
yes

64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED?
Yes

65. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING COMMERCIAL?
I don’t know

66. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
nope

67. DO YOU SNORE?
I have no idea.

68. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
I am I said by neil diamond.

No comments: