A great journey in progress!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm Just A Girl

You are
[ ] short
[] 5′4″-5′5″
[ ] 5′5″-5′6″
[ x] 5′6″-5′7″
[ ] 5′8″-5′9″
[] 5′10″ and up

Your confessions:
[x] I'm afraid of silence
[x] I am really ticklish
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark
[] I've collected comic books
[x ] I sometimes shut out others
[ ] I open up to others TOO easily
[x] I read the newspaper
[x] I love Disney movies
[x] I am a sucker for gorgeous eyes
[] I am a sucker for a gorgeous smile
[ ] I don't kill bugs
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name
[ ] I bake well
[] I have worn pajamas to class
[ ] I love Martha Stewart
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[x] I love to laugh
[] I can't swallow pills
[ x] I bite my nails
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored
[x] I have gotten lost in the city
[x] I have gone out in public in my pajamas
[] I have made out in an elevator
[ ] I have been skydiving
[ ] I have been bungee jumping
[x] I have bitten someone
[ ] I have egged or T.P.ed a house/car
[ ] I have smashed a car
[ x] I have been fired

Have you ever…
[x] twice seen a shooting star
[ ] joke proposed to anyone
[x] gotten stitches
[x] eaten Sushi
[x] gotten the chicken pox
[x] ridden in a taxi
[x] Been on a cruise ship
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[x] Been on a plane by yourself
[x] had surgery
[x] seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater
[] been on stage
[ x] gotten a black eye
[] memorized all the dialogue in a movie
[x] watched an entire baseball game

Do you like…
[x] old movies
[x] musicals
[x] blasting music in your car
[x] foreign foods
[] gameboy Pokemon
[] Christmas time
[x] donuts
[x] animals
[x] coffee
[x] [Iced] tea
[x] summer
[] winter

TWO'S OF EVERY KIND

Two Names You Go By: Jam or Mcwalker

Two things you are wearing right now:
red pajama’s and hair clip

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
Italy and Hawaii

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now:
what is for dinner tonight and my friends.

Two favorite animals:
tigers and butterflies

Two Reasons you're doing this survey:
I’m bored and it is something to do that is constructive.

Spell your name without vowels:
JM, (wow that is short)

What color(s) do you wear most often?:
black

What's for dinner tonight?:
that is a good question.

Are you happy with your life right now?:
somewhat, this new year will be better. I’m going to be optimistic.

[Do you own a…}

- PS2: No.

- XBOX: No.

- PSP: No.

- Gamecube: No.

- Digital Camera: Yep!

What state or country do you want to go to?
I have always wanted to go to Maine and to Italy.

How do you make money?:
I just do.

Last thing you bought?:
groceries

How's the weather?:
cold

Do you own big sunglasses?:
yes

What should you be doing right now?:
cleaning house probably.

Who did you hug today?:
no one

How many beds did you lay in yesterday?:
Just mine.

What color shirt are you wearing?:
red

Name one thing that you do everyday?:
sleep

Whats the color are your bedroom walls?
white

How much cash do you have on you right now?
I’m not telling.

What's your favorite sport?:
I like playing baseball.

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?:
over a year ago, he passed away. I miss him.

Q: What did you have for dinner last night?: Beans, the way my momma use to make them.

Q: Look to your left, what do you see?
A white wall.

Q:Do you have plants in your room?:
yes, I have plants everywhere.

Q:Whats your favorite starbucks drink?
I like the peppermint coffee Amber had. It was good.

Q:Recent time you were really upset?:
the last couple of days, things seem to be changing unrepentantly in a few areas in my life, and I have to figure out my plan for my life.

No comments: