A great journey in progress!

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I Knew This Already!!!

I got this fun quiz in my mail box this morning, so I thought hey I'll take it. I started a visionary board, which I heard about on Oprah and also in a couple of books I've been reading, so I thought I do need some visual help. First, I needed to visualize what my goals actually are and not keep them bottled up in my mind and second I'm learning the power of positive thinking.
In October, I bought this cork board for my office, I have no idea what possessed me to buy one, the fact is, I did. It's been sitting here empty since October, nothing on it. I kept looking at it, wondering why I bought it? Well, I looked up at it and this thought came to me, that could be my visionary board. I have two things on it, so far. Anyway, I wanted to post this quiz, but it turned into something else... I am in a wacky mood this morning, since it is a day off for me.


You Are Fairly Normal

You scored 60% normal on this quiz

Like most people you are normal in some ways...
But you aren't a completely normal person. You're a little weird too!

Why You Are Normal:

You prefer ruffled potato chips

You prefer a good meal to a good nap

If given the choice, you would choose to have more money over more time

If you had to, you rather live without music and still have laughter

You rather be screwed over than screw someone else over


Why You Aren't Normal:

You prefer your family to your friends

You know a little about many subjects

You eat the cupcake first

You would not eat meat from a cloned animal

You prefer non fiction to fiction

No comments: