A great journey in progress!

Monday, February 18, 2008

A Tree

I've lived at my apartment for almost three years and I have always loved this big tree that proudly stands in my driveway. It is so beautiful, even in the winter. I LOVE trees, shapely, strong, unique, proud, peaceful, not perfect and it makes me think of so many things when I look at them. Why we as a society only want things a certain way, instead of appreciating everyones differences. Beauty, is a soul defining moment, when you realize that though my thighs wobble, I have cellulite everywhere, and other imperfections. I am still beautiful because I smile, because I have a good soul and heart. I love the TV show, "How To Look Good Naked" Carson, impliments this idea into the women he encounters. I am learning to appreciate the things that make me who I am.




















1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

gorgeous pics of the trees. thanx for posting them. they evoke all kinds of good feelings in me. including wonder and awe