A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Barack Obama

Got this in an email, thought I'd try my knowledge of the 44th President of The United States.
Still recovering from my cold or whatever it is. I went for my heart tests yesterday, I actually saw my heart on the screen, quite fascinating, a bit scary, seeing my heart on the screen left me in awe. I have started a new book by the Dalai Lama, I bougth it over a year go, "How To See Yourself As You Really Are." Still trekking along on my path of self nurture.





You Got 7/10 Questions Right



You are a probably a news junkie, Obama fan, or both.

You know a lot about Barack Obama - including his politics, history, and family.



It's likely you're a very knowledgeable person and quite well read.

You can't stand ignorant people, no matter what their political persuasion is.

No comments: