A great journey in progress!

Friday, January 09, 2009

MMM, Pancakes

Not having a good morning, woke up hacking and sniffling. Did not sleep well either, so I got dressed, drove my car for the first time in over a week to the drug store, bought myself some Nyquill, and also ibuprofen with sleep aide, and now I am waiting for the sleep to finally hit. I have not had much of an appetitite since the ordeal with my knees began, which is unusual for me. I am an eating machine when I want to be. I indulged myself and got myself some gummi bears. I have a fond memory of my real mom getting me 7 up and gummi bears when I was sick, so I felt nostalgic.
I got this quiz in my mailbox this morning, I love pancakes, especially buttermilk ones. They have me pegged right in this one, sometimes they don't get it right. Anyway, I am starting to feel the affects of my medicine... Healing sleep is heading my way...




You Are Buttermilk Pancakes



Your prefer traditional, old fashioned foods.

You shy away from anything fake, and you like meals with simple ingredients.



It's not likely someone would find margarine or diet soda in your kitchen.

Instead, someone might find a loaf of homemade bread baking or a soup simmering.

No comments: