A great journey in progress!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Circle Of Life



Did you see the Oprah webcast of Bob Green on Monday evening? I watched and I learned. One of the exercises that he recommended to do was the "circle of life". I did it, what I discovered, I am deficient in all my areas. I am certainly off balance in all areas of my life. No wonder my soul screamed at me that this is the year of nurturing yourself. Everything that happened in the last few weeks happened for the soul purpose of getting me back on track. I have a tendency to be in a hurry, quick fixes, get to where I am going, get it done as fast as possible. I have to slow down, because of my knees and my breathing problems. I am having a hard time with slowing down, smelling the roses and looking around me, enjoying the meditation of walking and doing. Thank you Oprah for the webcasts you are sharing. I hope everyone else is learning as much as I am.

No comments: