A great journey in progress!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool's Day Survey

1. Where was your last kiss?
two weeks ago on the cheek from my mom.

2. Who knows a secret or two about you?
Amber, Monte, my sisters Joy and Vickie.

3. Three words to explain why you last threw up?
ate too much.

4. Have you ever burned yourself?
not on purpose

5. What's crazy to you?
I can't think of anything.

6. Favorite cuss word:
f***

7. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
I could really care.

8. Who is your hero?
Vickie, my big sister.

9. Would you ever want to be a model?
no

11. Do you tell white lies?
maybe

12. When is your next party/party your going to?
I am hoping my birthday, next month sometime.

13. Who do you want to be with right now?
I'd like to have a few people over, some girlfriends, Amber, Christina, Vickie, Joy, Kris, and Carri.

15. How do you handle a break up?
no one handles it well.

16. Your motivation for tomorrow?
I need to get some more boxes to pack and I have to make a list of things to do. And I have to get ready for Tuesday.

17. Last person to hurt you?
Myself.

18. Last person to make you laugh?
Christina...

19. Last thing you ate?
an apple and a grapefruit.

20. Do u ever go a few days without changing your underwear?
no

21. Have you ever accidentally eaten an insect?
probably

22. Do daddy long legs freak you out?
no

23. Have you ever cleaned up someone else's vomit?
yes, and other things too.

24. Have you ever dropped food on the floor and eaten it?
Yes, my mom just mopped the kitchen floor and she made this batch of Taco meat for taco salad and she lifted the pan to drain the fat from the meat and it all went on the floor, we still ate it that night. LOL

25. Do you kiss your pets on the mouth?
: ))

27. What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
all of them.

28. Do you ever talk to the TV?
yes I do

29. Would you ever work in a retirement home?
I have, and you meet some interesting people there.

30. Do you believe plants have feelings?
Sure, they are living, aren't they? I love all my house plants and I talk to them while watering and feeding them.

31. Do you laugh at people with "bowl" haircuts?
No

32. Do you have nervous twitches?
no

33. Are you ever purposely irritating?
I can be.

34. If you could fly, where would you go first?
Alabama to pick up Vickie and then we'd head to Italy.

36. Love or lust?
LOVE

37. One best friend or 10 aquaintances?
ONE BEST FRIEND

38. Favorite food?
anything made with cheese

39. Do you believe that your first love never dies?
I don't know.

40. What upcoming event are you waiting and ready for?
court.

41. Current smell?
nothing.

42. Do you get your nails done?
I haven't yet, I'm hoping to soon. I haven't bitten my nails in a month.

43. Most favorite people?
My family, Amber, Christina, and Monte.

44. Last thing you ordered at McDonald's?
It has been so long since I've eater there.

45. Are you an emotional person?:
yes

46. Do you like your name?
I guess so

47. What color underwear are you wearing?
black

48. Do you have plans this weekend?
no

49. Do you work?
yes

50. Do you dance naked in your room at night?
no

51. Why did your last relationship end?
he passed away.

52. What are you listening to right now?
the tv

53. Biggest fear?
snakes, being abandoned.

55. How long have you been a part of myspace?
a year or more.

56. Favorite place to be?
the beach or near water.

59. Does anyone hate you?
probably

60. How many people do you trust fully?
not many, my sister Vickie and Joy.

No comments: