A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dying To Be Dark

I decided today to dye my hair, a mocha ash brown was my palette of choice. While shopping at the store with my sister in law and the family, while they were looking at automotive parts, I was in the hygiene area picking up some things. I passed the hair products, um, I need a change, so I went for color. Three years ago, an ex-friend of mine dyed my hair this funky red, that just looked absolutely horrible on me, so I went for the dark brown. That red still had not completely gone out of my hair, almost three years later. I love it, it put me back to where I was younger and carefree about life and I had many possibilties, not that I don't now. It was a challenge, since putting the hair color on is a chore in itself, and figuring out how long to leave it in and what is next, but I am enjoying my new look and the way I am feeling about me. Now I feel more confident in making the other necessary changes in my life now. I have not bitten my nails in a month, which was a hardship to beat, but hey, I did it. Now, I have nails. Things are a changing and I like it.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bauterfly said...

I am glad you like your hair my mom colored her hair blonde it was awfull I almost died trying to convince her it was fine and I finly gave up and she filly went to a hair stylist and got it striped and died a different color.

Elizabeth Bauterfly