A great journey in progress!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Um

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A: Blue Cheese

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A: Carl Jr's.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A: Olive Garden or Alexis

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A: The usual 15 percent.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of?
A: cheese

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A: cheese, mushrooms

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A: butter and honey

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A: mint


TECHNOLOGY

Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone?
A: a few

Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
A: a few

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A: it is a highpriestess drawing that I found from my favorite artist.

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: 1

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A: right

Q. Do you like your smile?
A: yes, I have a nice smile.

Q. What's your best feature?
A: my eyes.

Q. Have you ever had any piercings poked into your body?
A: Just my ears

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A: I have no idea, I never paid that much attention.

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A: a few years ago.

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A: I have no idea.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A: yes

BULL[SHIT]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A: No, why, so I can be worried about it, no thank, just let me live my life.

Q. Is love real?
A: It can be.

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A: I like my name.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A: reds and pinks

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A: yes

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A: no

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A: yes, when I was six the lifeguard at the YMCA, he gave me mouth to mouth.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A: no

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A: no

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A: no

Q. If GoofyAuctions.com offered you $1,000 would you get your nipples pierced?
A: no

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A: maybe

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A: Why not

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A: no

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A: yes

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: nothing

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I like it.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: carpet

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: I stand to shower and sit when I take a bath.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: no

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: 3

Q: Where were you born?
A: Longview

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: It's been awhile.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: I figured it out, I want to be a nutristonist and herbilist.

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A: Amber

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Monte when he called tonight.

Q: Last person you called?
A: Christina

Q: Person you hugged?
A: Nichole

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: Don't have one.

Q: Color?
A: reds, greens, and pinks


Q: Season?
A: fall and spring

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Mood?
A: optomistic

Q: Listening to?
A: American idol

Q: Watching?
A: Amberican idol

Q: Worrying about?
A: a few things.


RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: bathroom

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: shopping

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Manchurian Canidate.

Q: Do you smile often?
A: i try to

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I can be

Q: Now that the survey's done what are you going to do?
A: I haven't decided yet.

No comments: