A great journey in progress!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sunday 7

Sunday 7:
I saw someone have the Sunday seven on her page, but there was no link to the host or place to get the link listed on her site. So, I do like the concept of naming the blessing of the week, every Sunday, that I am going to incorporate it. Though, I will have to admit that sometimes I am going to have a hard time finding seven blessing for a week and also I might forget to post my Sunday 7. Well, here are my 7 blessings for this week.
1) My friend Monte is a blessing, letting me borrow movies, finding me a good microwave and phone at a garage sale this weekend. And of course, his humor and wit.

2) My sister Joy, who, even though, in the dumps after the loss of some things in her life, still chats with me on MSN and we can boo whoo together and still laugh and give helpful advice to each other.

3) My warm bed at night, with pillows, blankets, and sheets that keep me warm and cozy.

4) My apartment inspection going well and the humor that my manager and repair guy had that day.

5) My negative doubts that happen that give me a chance to grow and develop, as a person.

6) Having divine inspiration in the smalls things in life, my plants, movies, music, sisters, brothers, friends, and even strangers, that let you know that you really don’t have it so bad after all.

7) I am a blessing to me.

No comments: