A great journey in progress!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Saturday Six

I'm answering these questions rather late, since it is Sunday, but oh well, better late than never. Right?

1. What's your favorite cold beverage and when did you last have it? My favorite ice cold beverage is cherry vanilla coke. I have not had it in a long time, since I am trying to cut back on soda.

2. What's your favorite hot beverage and when did you last have it? I like hot chocolate with marshmellows. It has been a long time since I've had this indulgence.

3. How addicted to caffeine do you consider yourself to be? Not very, I do not

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #96 from De: How do you feel about the candidates who have declared themselves so far for the 2008 election? I honestly do not know that much about them, but I do respect Hillary Clinton.

6. If you could sit down for a cup of coffee with any single candidate for president, ask any questions you wanted, and really get a clear picture of what that candidate supports, doesn't support, and is most likely to push for, who would you choose and why? Hillary Clinton

No comments: