A great journey in progress!

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Movie Marathon

I borrowed some movies from my friend Monte and so the last three nights, I’ve been having a movie marathon. The first movie I watched, “Cruel Intentions” starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon, and Ryan Phillippe. Monte recommended this movie. I see why he liked it. It is intriguing, it is a different type of love story, and though the end was sad, it was well worth the watch.
“Final Destination” starring Devon Sawa and Ali Larter is a thriller. The whole movie was a jaw dropping, make you think, and makes you question so many things about your own mortality.
“Final Destination 2” is just as good as the first one.
“The Dark Crystal” a Jim Henson production, the creator of the Muppets brought back some memories for me tonight. It is simple, but it has a lot of heart and soul in it.

No comments: