A great journey in progress!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Can't Sleep, UGH!

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I would be wondering how the heck that would have happened, since I just had my period and I haven't had sex in a long while.

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Very few

3. How much money is in your wallet right now?
$20

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes

5. Name one thing you would NOT tolerate in a relationship.
abuse

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
I can't imagine it.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
yes

8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
different people at different times.

9. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person?
I would try not to.

10. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
years ago.

11. What did the last text message you get say?
Yep

12. What feature do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
personality and butt.

13. Fill in the blank. I love __?
CHEESE

14. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
doing my mandalas and more weight loss.

15. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call first?
vickie

16. How many kids do you want?
none

17. Would you make a good parent?
I hope so

18. Where was your default picture taken?
at home

19. Whats your middle name?
Jean

20. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
writing, a certain someone, and my tarot reading.

21. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
just one little thing.

22. Shoe size?
10

23. What are you wearing right now?
jeans and a black shirt

24. Do you believe love is blind?
Yes

25. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
yes.

26. Best place to eat?
home

27. Describe your perfect date:
having someone come over, talking, drinking tea or coffee, and being kind to each other.

28. Favorite animal?
butterflies and dolphins

29. Favorite juice?
grape

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
yes.

31. Have you had a sore throat?
um, yes

32. Ever had plastic surgery?
no.

33. Who knows you the best?
me

34. Do you get along with your family?
for the most part.

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
neither

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
no

38. Did you buy something today?
no.

39. Did you get sick today?
no

40. Do you miss someone today?
YES.

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
not today

42. When is the last time you had a message?
it's been awhile

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
me.

44. Last person to see you cry?
me

45. What made you cry?
I'd rather not say

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
I'm watching Leave It to Beaver reruns. lol I felt like being in the land of make believe where families were loving.

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
well, since it is Sunday, I'm doing a few things before I go to work tonight.

48. Who do you think will repost this?
no one.

49. Are you happy?
getting there. I hope i'm not deceiving myself.

50. Could you be happier? What would it take?
a million dollars, 70 more pounds off of me, and peace and happiness in all relationships.

No comments: