A great journey in progress!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sunday Serenity #7

To be honest, I truthfully don’t know what brings me serenity. Serenity means: being calm, untroubled, and cloudless in your mind and spirit. I have never really felt serene, at least right now, it is hard for to imagine what that feels like. All I know at this moment that I must get to that point in my life. I am lifting my hands up in the air, trying a new approach to my life and seeing what happens, going down a different path. I have to, if I don’t, I will drive myself crazy and not truly reach a transformation that I know I must make. I am getting ready to take a hot bath, listen to some Tori Amos (I know I enjoy her music) and listen to my soul, heart, and thoughts, without getting obsessive about what is going wrong and that feeling of helplessness. When I was so much younger, I was able to say “oh well, that is life”, now at 33, it is difficult for me to say that. Life does change, I’m releasing myself from the bondage of my negative thoughts and actions, that ultimately destroys me and going down a new path.

1 comment:

Joy Renee said...

sounds like a plan. esp the hot bath while listening to a fav CD